Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New releases that come out today!

This is my favorite book from today's list. I have been anxiously awaiting it!

Biting Cold is the 6th book in The Chicagoland Vampire series. If you like paranormal books and haven't tried this series yet, you're missing out! You don't want to start with this book though, start with the first book Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill. 

Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires #6)


Blood Fever by Veronica Wolff is the third book in the Watchers series. I haven't read any of these yet but I have the first book Isle of Night: The Watchers on my shelf waiting to be read.

Blood Fever (The Watchers, #3)


Rivals and retribution by Shannon Delany is the fifth book in the 13 to Life series. It is a YA werewolf series and I am sorely behind in reading it. I still have to read book three :(  13 To Life: A Werewolf's Tale is the first book and you should start there if this series sounds interesting to you.


Rivals and Retribution (13 to Life, #5)

Hell on Wheels: Black Knights Inc. by Julie Ann Walker is the first book in a new series and it sounds really interesting to me. Click on the link to read the synopsis.

Hell on Wheels (Black Knights, Inc., #1)

Auracle by Gina Rosati sounds like an interesting book but it was the beautiful cover that caught my attention first! I mean look at it!


Auracle

Precinct 13 by Tate Hallaway is another book that sounds interesting to me. What do you think?

Precinct 13

Rift by Andrea Cremer is a prequel to to Nightshade. Enough said!

Rift (Nightshade Prequel, #1)

Fragile sounded intriguing to me too.

Fragile


What do you think? Are any of these on your wishlist? Are there any that you haven't heard of before?

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment