Wednesday, August 29, 2012

In my Mailbox # 19



This meme was created by The Story Siren

For review:

Guardian's GraceGuardian's HopeGuardian's Joy (Guardians of the Race #3)


I bought (paperbacks) :

 
 Intergalactic Bad Boys (Intergalactic Mayhem, #1 & #2)Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires, #6)
Summer Heat (Storm for All Seasons, #1)What a Goddess Wants (Forgotten Goddesses, #1)Haven
Primal HeatTales of the Darkworld Volume 2Redemption (Hearts of Stone, #1)


I bought (Kindle books):

Naked (The Blackstone Affair, Part 1)By His DesireBecause You Tempt Me (Because You Are Mine, #1)

Because I Could Not Resist (Because You Are Mine, #2)Because You Haunt Me (Because You Are Mine, #3) Because You Must Learn (Because You Are Mine, #4)
The Tycoon's RevengeBlooded: A Jessica McClain NovellaPyxis: The Discovery (Pyxis, #1)


What do you think?

Have you read these?

See any that are on your wishlist?

What have you gotten lately?

I'd love to know what you're thinking.

Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda. *waves* I wrote Naked, The Blackstone Affair part 1. Thank you for buying it. I have read By His Desire and I have purchased Because You Are Mine part 1, but have not had a chance to read it yet. I read about as much as I write. I am addicted to romance.

    Cheers,

    Raine
    raine_miller@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raine,

      Thank you for stopping by. I'm looking forward to reading your book. :-)

      Delete