Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Calling All Werewolf Fanatics!

You can get, not one, not two, but three cool werewolf books for FREE today from Amazon! The first three books in the Seasons of The Moon series are ALL FREE on Amazon today!!!

You guessed it, I'm doing my Happy Dance! :D

Just double check to make sure the price is still FREE before clicking the purchase button, because prices change quickly!!


Six Moon Summer (Seasons of the Moon, #1)

To get your own free copy go HERE! 


All Hallows Moon (Seasons of the Moon, #2)

You can get your free copy from Amazon HERE!

Long Night Moon (Seasons of the Moon, #3)

To get your free copy, go HERE!

These have been on my wishlist for awhile.

I love the covers. They are beautiful!!!


This novella from S.M. Reine is also FREE today.

Death's Avatar

Get a copy HERE!

Happy Reading!!!!

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Ive been wanting to read these. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I enjoy sharing good deals and it's great when I know someone else was excited about them too!

      Delete