Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm so excited!

I get to read Every Time I Think of You by Camryn Rhys.

Every Time I Think of You

Here's the synopsis from Goodreads:

Madison Bishop’s fantasy man, Drew Wingate, doesn’t know she exists. Unfortunately, when he does recognize her curvy hotness, he’s in the midst of a celibacy challenge; the outcome of which could make or break his career. He’s not allowed to talk about the challenge until it’s complete, but Madison is just so delectable, and so … willing. But when Madison takes his reticence as some kind of game-playing, she wonders if she’s been all wrong about the man of her dreams.

I think it sounds like a fun read.

I'll post my review when I'm done reading it!

I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment